ExclusiveRose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ExclusiveRose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spikenodron

Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher Empty
PostSubject: Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher   Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 pm

im having trouble downloading the launcher.. when i click on the link it says account suspended.. can someone upload it on rapidshare or send it to my mail(spikenodron@hotmail.com) directly? thanx..
Back to top Go down
Shanks

PostSubject: Re: Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher   Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:29 pm

i have the same problem if direct send pls send it to me at Alle_3232@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sade

Sade

PostSubject: Re: Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher   Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Admin need to change the URL , then u can download it.In the meantime be patient and i'll try to contact him.
Back to top Go down
Redsnake

PostSubject: Re: Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher   Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Also cant dl the gameguard thingy santa
Back to top Go down
Sade

Sade

PostSubject: Re: Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher   Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:27 am

Look in the General Disscusion
Back to top Go down

Can't download the RoseOnline Launcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExclusiveRose :: Help :: Technical Help-
Jump to: