ExclusiveRose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ExclusiveRose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this what you call ''GM's''?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritz

Is this what you call ''GM's''? Empty
PostSubject: Is this what you call ''GM's''?   Is this what you call ''GM's''? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:37 pm

Well, im ritz. And im new to this server(s) and so far im not happy with what its like to be honest, well not the server its self but the people on it. (not all the people just a couple)

First of all. this is Razer with level 200Weps, Im pretty sure this is not allowed, to me this isn't fair.
Is this what you call ''GM's''? Screen001

secondly, these Gm's were just spawning Mob after Mob and making me lag, and not to mention me getting killed. (you cant see a monster, you can see its shadow and Razer hitting 100k+ though.)
Is this what you call ''GM's''? Screen002

To continue with, is Razer (again) with yet another unallowed item, Jet Boosters. Isn't that gm's only?
Is this what you call ''GM's''? Screen003

Yet another unfair situation. Avalon spawned me to /go 6 so Razer could kill me. How could he have known i wasn't leveling or something? He had no idea where i was.
Is this what you call ''GM's''? Screen005

To end with, A Gm showing that he is too lazy to do his job and to help players out. And then lieing and saying other people are Gm's too?
Is this what you call ''GM's''? Screen007

They also were saying that Xclusive let them have some of the items and then the Gm's said ''yes we were there'' But really, im not sure if thats true or false. So il keep my opinion to myself.

~Thanks, Luke.

Ps. This is from my old server Smile check it out, might amuse you! Razz
Is this what you call ''GM's''? Screen033
Back to top Go down
http://www.boltware.com
Sade

Sade

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call ''GM's''?   Is this what you call ''GM's''? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:57 pm

Okey let me answer all of your Questions :

1St Screenshot
The lvl 200 Weapon - Why they have it?Cus they got it from X or nubcake before u joined ( was like 2 weeks ago )

2nd ScreenShot
Mob Spawning - I didn't know u were so close and i'm sorry if u were in danger

3rd Screenshot
Jetboosts - They helped our server much by finding all the bugges skills that ALL the chars 8 dealer muse soldier hawker )
had and they posted it , but sadly his char got bugged and we were ordered to give some items to razer ( nubcake gavce him jetboost)

4rd Screenshot
How did they klnow u were up there+ - Actually u just Sayed once "haha Screenshot" or something

5th Screenshot
Actually [GM]Avalon was not lieing , AyaRyuu is a GM
Back to top Go down
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call ''GM's''?   Is this what you call ''GM's''? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:56 pm

1st of all why then if Razer is allowed his jetboosters and lvl 200weps then why was [GM]Avalon saying ''you better not let X see you with them or il loose my job?'' .. o_O

secondly, you didnt know i was close? im Purple on green grass.. o.o can't miss me stop making lame excuses. (no offence)

They got a great prize for doing something thats easy? =/ takes like what 50mins to find the buggs? not ''5 hours'' lol, i did have to do this on my old server.. and it took me like 50mins.. =|

4rd? its 4th, Razz (joke, before you start having a go)
And thats not what i was saying? =/ im saying that they had no idea where i was, untill i said, ''just screenshoted that''
how did he know i wasnt leveling or doing something important? just teleprting people for immature reasons such as that is just obscene. But i guess that's what you get when you give a 13 year old kid some power.

and lastly, well even if he is, which i didnt say he wasn't, i didnt know, Avalon was there and should of helped me.
because that other apparent GM was on a normal character. Avalon just didn't want to do his job.

~luke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.boltware.com
Sade

Sade

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call ''GM's''?   Is this what you call ''GM's''? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Quote :
why was [GM]Avalon saying ''you better not let X see you with them or il loose my job?'' .. o_O
Stitch made some new rules , that why he said that thing.And if X should see taht thing(what he will read here) he would've
had been in trouble

Quote :
They got a great prize for doing something thats easy? =/ takes like what 50mins to find the buggs? not ''5 hours'' lol, i did have to do this on my old server.. and it took me like 50mins.. =|
On X's server , the server crashed and that why it took him long , and his char was bugged

Quote :
And thats not what i was saying? =/ im saying that they had no idea where i was, untill i said, ''just screenshoted that''
I think they didn't know and they just did it and i'm sorry for that
Back to top Go down
Equix

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call ''GM's''?   Is this what you call ''GM's''? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 am

1. No Being Disruptive To Other Players

2.No Cussing Allowed. Cussing = 1 or 2 days ban

3. Respect All Players Noobs And Pros, GMs, Admin

-Vault
Back to top Go down
Sade

Sade

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call ''GM's''?   Is this what you call ''GM's''? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:58 pm

Nanana Equixy don't be so mean to him RESPECT ALL PLAYERS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call ''GM's''?   Is this what you call ''GM's''? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this what you call ''GM's''?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExclusiveRose :: Help :: InGame Help-
Jump to: